22nd August 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that giving entrance exam is necessary for studying B.Sc in Agriculture? How to take admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Please let me know immediately.

28th November 2015, 06:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that giving entrance exam is necessary for studying B.Sc in Agriculture? How to take admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Please let me know immediately.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for B.Sc Agriculture course through Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi, must satisfy the eligibility criteria below:

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants should have passed in 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for B.Sc Agriculture course. Those who are belonging to the reserved category can get relaxation upto 5% of marks.

There is no entrance exam mandatory for B.Sc Agriculture course through Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi. Selections are done on the basis of rank in the 12th board exam.

Interested applicants can apply online through the official website of the Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi.

Official website - http://www.dbskkv.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?