8th August 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?

I want to take admission in dual degree<b.tech+m.tech> integrated course in nuclear sci. and technology at AMITY UNIVERSITY. I am eligible for it,but is there anyvalue of this course from AMITY ?

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF AMITY ?

HOW'S THE PLACEMENT OF AMITY IN NUCLEAR SCI. AND TECH.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  2. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  3. Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech+m.tech dual degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course? -- [New]
  5. Should I join any college with Dual Degree programme after passing AIEEE with 36000?
  6. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  7. How to apply for 6 months Training in DRDO in Delhi?
  8. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  9. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  10. How to get dual degree of BBA and B.Com from Jodhpur?
  11. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  12. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  13. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  14. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  15. BITS Pilani 1st year dual degree course answer papers
  16. Am I eligible for AFCAT after doing B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree course
  17. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  18. Is it possible to shift to electronics in dual? I got 271 in BITSAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?