7th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program

Hello friends,...
I m pursing dual degree program MBA(integrated) engg .(B.tech EC) of duration 5 year , now this is my last sem .of program , SO i want to do preparation for ies prep...but i have doubt that upsc include dual degree in the educational qualification for IES exam or not ...
so plz tell me that .....am i eligible for ies ???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join SAP course after pursuing MBA dual degree?
  3. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  4. Which courses can I do with B.Com Hons?
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics or Civil if secured 4395 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. List of universities in USA to pursue MS and MBA dual degree program in the field of Biotechnology?
  7. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  8. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  9. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  10. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  11. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  12. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  13. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  14. Career option in private sector after MBA in HR and Marketing as dual specialization? -- [New]
  15. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Com course with 55% from Goa University?
  16. Does Jaypee University offer BBA course at Noida?
  17. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
  18. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?
10th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program

which subject in mechanical engg. should be givenmore weightage in preparing for ies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?