12th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in FYB.Com? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?

Hiii I am H.S.c Passed. And Now I want To take admission in Fy.B.com. Plz Reply Me About the Addmision Procedure And The last Date Of Addmision And About The Fees Structure Can You Plz Send Me all Details on My mail.ID. [email protected]

11th May 2013, 11:03 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?

Dear,
You must clearly not that admission for the FYB.Com starts just after the declarations of your 10+2 Board Examinations result you must apply for it as soon as possible.Since,Seats gets suddenly fulfilled.

Also,There are lots of institutions which conduct the entrance examinations in order to become eligible for the courses and admission for such institutions is purely done on the basis of performance in the Entrance examinations.So,You must have to give entrance examinations if you are applying for such institutions.

Regarding the fee structure so its depend on the type of institutions for which you are applying for as every institutions have their own fee structure.But mostly it ranges in between 1,000 to 8,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?