5th July 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in FYBA if I am a service man? I want to learn from Mumbai University Distance Education

I want to take admission in F.Y.B.A But I am service man. So I want to learn from Mumbai University( Distance Education) . What is fees for F.Y.B.A & also the last date for admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in FYBA from Mumbai University
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  3. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  4. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  5. What is the date of late admission for correspondence course of FYBA in Mumbai University
  6. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  7. Can I get admission in BSc IT distance education in mumbai university
  8. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  10. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  11. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  12. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  13. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  16. Can I take admission in FYBA?
  17. Where to do Part time or distance education programme in Ph.D in Public Administration in Mumbai University?
  18. Can I be eligible to do MCA through distance education of Mumbai University?
6th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in FYBA if I am a service man? I want to learn from Mumbai University Distance Education

I don't have my leaving certificate, but i want to take admission for F.Y.B.A. in Mumbai University,
how is Possible ?
Please guidance me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?