21st May 2011, 01:01 AM
keerthi098

Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?

I got 55 percentage for mat.will i get admission in good colleges? I am a fresher. Can u sugest some good institutions in kerala and chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  3. Admission in Institutes in Trichy, Chennai or Coimbatore after 48.10 MAT percentile in 2010?
  4. List of good colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 percentile in December MAT?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  6. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  7. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  8. List of some good colleges which I can get after scoring 55 percentile in MAT in AP, Karnataka, Tamilnadu?
  9. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile?
  10. Which are the good colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 96.42 percentile? Date of sale of MCA exam forms?
  11. Good colleges in Northern region and Patna after scoring 728 marks and 97 percentile in MAT?
  12. Can I get admission into a good college after scoring 98 percentile? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  13. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  14. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 99.7 percentile in MAT?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  17. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  18. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
22nd September 2011, 07:54 PM
kishoreb4

Default Re: Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?

hi,

achieving 55% of marks in mat is not enough to get admission into good colleges in mat.some of my friends who have score 80% too are not able to get admission into good colleges.so u try better for another time otherwise you also can try for other competitive mba exams like xat,mat,cat,jmet and other exams.

and top mba colleges in kerala are
iim-kozhikode(u can get entry into this by attempting cat exam)
institute of management in kerala

scms school of communciation and management studies
college of engineering trivandrum and others, all the best.
22nd September 2011, 08:00 PM
kishoreb4

Default Re: Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?

hi,

achieving 55% of marks in mat is not enough to get admission into good colleges in mat.some of my friends who have score 80% too are not able to get admission into good colleges.so u try better for another time otherwise you also can try for other competitive mba exams like xat,mat,cat,jmet and other exams.

and top mba colleges in kerala are
iim-kozhikode(u can get entry into this by attempting cat exam)
institute of management in kerala

scms school of communciation and management studies
college of engineering trivandrum and others, all the best.
28th September 2011, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

i scored 41% in mat sep 2011. do i will get any good college?
9th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admision in good colleges after scoring 60 percentile in MAT. Some of best b-school of assam
16th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

My brother too had scored the same, we are too much worried this was his second attempt, Any good Management School?
15th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have got 68.18 percentile in atma....is thr any chances for me to get admission????
15th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 68.18 per in atma and 158 marks in cmat, 18766 rank...any chances of getting admission????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?