14th July 2012, 11:41 PM
payal raghav

How to take admission in government college?

sir, i want to take admission in govt college.I have not applied for any medical entrance .plz tell, how to take admission in govt college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  3. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  4. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  5. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  8. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  14. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  15. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  18. Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college? -- [New]
15th July 2012, 09:12 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in government college?

Hi dear........
As you are interested to do Medical , then you have to apply for entrance exam which is held for medical students.

The list of medical entrance exam......

1. AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam

2. AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam AFMC Entrance Exam

3. AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination AIPMT Exam

4. AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test AIPGDET

5. AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test AIPGMET

6. AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinart Test AIPVT Medical Entrance Exam

7. JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam

If you want to get Govt. medical college for this you have to score good rank , then only you can get good college for admission.

The list f best govt. medical college......

Good luck............
15th July 2012, 10:09 AM
lakshmi dhana

Your cut off mark in plus 2 should be more than 195 out of 200.,önly then you will get seat to pursue B.E through open window councelling or else you can go through management quota which is cost effective...
15th July 2012, 10:18 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you are talking about medical entrance, I assume you want admission in government college for MBBS course. The only way to get admission in government medical college is by passing the medical entrance exam. I am not sure why you haven't appeared in one if you are really interested in MBBS.

If you are thinking of direct admission to government medical college just forget about it. I am sorry to say that there is no other way to get admission in government medical college but of appearing in the medical entrace exam.

There is no such thing as management quota in government colleges. Even if somebody claims to get you admission by management quota, don't listen to him and just prepare for the entrance exam. You are surely to be cheated by this person.

Apparently there are around 17 entrance exams in India for 32,000 UG seats in Medical colleges across the nation. Among the top entrace exams are:

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT)

This medical entrance exam is conducted by CBSE Delhi for admission in around 15 percent of the total seats offered in medical colleges run by Central govt, state governments and other local bodies in India.

Age Limit:

Candidate should be between 17 to 25 as on the December 31st on the year he/she appear in the exam.

Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidate of SC/ST and OBC

There are total of 3 attempts offered to each candidate to pass the AIPMT exam. This rule is same for candidates from each category.

AIIMS,All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exams

Another prestigious exam in India is for entrace in AIIMS, Delhi. AIIMS offer wide range of under graduate courses in medicine, nursing etc and post graduate courses. AIIMS awards its own degree to the students.

Eligibility:

Candidate must pass 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Candidate need to score at least 60 percent marks in all these subjects combined. For SC/ST subjects this limit is 50 percent.

Minimum age to appear in the exam is 17 years.

There are several other exams like AFMC, JIPMER etc entrace exams. Like I mentioned earlier, there are total of 17 entrance exams in India. However from next year onwards there would be a common entrace exam called National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).
15th July 2012, 12:00 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

The admission in the government colleges is through the marks which you will you obtained in your previous class. If you have passed the 12th class with 50% marks then you are eligible to apply in any government colleges. Now after submitting your application form you will have to wait for your first cut off list and if you found your name then go for taking admission otherwise wait for the next list. I am also giving you one advice that also apply the application form in more than one or two colleges.
15th July 2012, 02:53 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal raghav View Post
sir, i want to take admission in govt college.I have not applied for any medical entrance .plz tell, how to take admission in govt college.

hi friend,

ELIGIBILITY

12TH BiPC WITH 50% MARKS and you can write NEET examination and get good rank to get the governament seat..

age; minimam; 17 year & max; 25 years
max 3 attempts for the every candidate

OLD MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMS;AIIMS,AFMC, JIPMER AND STATE LEVEL
ENTRANCE EXAMS

2012-2013 ONWARDS; National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]ALL THE BEST....

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?