19th May 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college in M.Tech?

sir,i have qualified gate exam with 31.33% having rank 18583 & score of 356 in genral category &i want to take admission in govt.college in m.tech so suggest for me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  2. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  3. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  4. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  7. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  9. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  12. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  13. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  14. When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR
  15. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  16. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
2nd July 2016, 01:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in government college in M.Tech?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology course. The entrance examination for getting admission in M.Tech is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

You have obtained rank of 18583 which is not sufficient for you to get admission in any government engineering college. You can get admission in private engineering college and as you are GATE qualified, you will get stipend while pursuing Master of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?