17th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR

hi. i have passed GATE exam with AIR 5510 and gate score 413. I am a EEE student. I wanted to know when will the state counselling for M.tech on the basis of GATE be held and which colleges should i prefer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  3. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  4. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  6. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  7. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  8. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  9. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  10. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  11. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  14. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  15. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  16. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  17. How shall I get admission for M.Tech course?
  18. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
26th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR

i had AIR 13180 and score 317 and am from EEE DEPARTMENT
is there any chances to get good college in MTECH for this rank
when wiil be counselling?
in which college can i get admission in MTECH
6th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR

hi,i got AIR 9540 , score is 353 im from EEE dept.when will be the councelling for my rank?
21st March 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have AIR 4569 and score 459 (general category)and am from cse DEPARTMENT
is there any chances to get good college in MTECH for this rank
when will be counselling?
in which college can i get admission in MTECH
can i get the seat in any of the nits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?