2nd August 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Gujarat after completing diploma from Birla Institute Pilani in IT branch with 73%? What is the fee structure?

1.Sir can completed my diploma from birla institute pilani in IT branch with 73% and my 6th sem result is awaited till today.
so,I want to take admission in gujrat in 2012 tell what is the process for that ?
2 If Yes then contact me on this no = 09571859291
3.sir give fee structure
4 Also give whole process for admissions.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the BITS branches in India?
  2. Fee structure of Birla Public School Pilani?
  3. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  8. How can I get information of distance learning BE from BITS with job in ultratech cement ,birla group?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  11. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  12. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  13. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  17. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  18. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?