11th July 2013, 02:43 PM
PRASHANTKUMAR55555

How to take admission in Heritage Institute of Technology with IT branch?

Is it good to take admission in heritage institute of technolgy with it branch ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Heritage Institute of technology?
  2. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  3. Is it necessary to do M.E in good college?
  4. Can I get admission in Heritage Institute in ECE branch? I have scored 12045 general rank
  5. How much money is required for admission in Heritage Institute of Engineering Kolkata through Management Quota for ECE branch?
  6. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure?
  7. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  8. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?
  11. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  12. Names of the colleges offering BSc Genetics in West Bengal?
  13. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  15. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  16. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  17. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  18. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888 -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?