11th December 2010, 05:14 PM
DEEPAK KUMAR UPADHYAY

Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?

i want take admission in JNU in MA from history.please tell me about the procedures of admission and syllabus of exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  2. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  4. When entrance exam is conducted by JNU for post graduation in history? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  7. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  8. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  9. What is the syllabus of history in JNU entrance exam
  10. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  11. What is the JNU History entrance exam syllabus?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JNU M.A.(History) entrance exam if completed B.A.(History) 10 years ago?
  13. How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History
  14. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  16. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  17. Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus of jnu ma entrance eaxm of history? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2010, 02:17 AM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?

hi dear,, History M.A.
History deals with the study of the past, with primary attention to activities of human beings over the ageing time. M.A. in History is a master’s degree awarded by many universities for hardcore study in any specific piece or detailed information of history. In this course, students specialize in any specific department of History. The criterion for awarding the degree of PhD to any candidate differs from place to place. While some universities may ask for detailed evidence of the study done to achieve the degree, some may ask for the thesis only and proof of the research work done. There is simply no specific order of awarding the degree of M.A. in History. In today’s date, the course has lost its sheen with the emergence of a huge variety of professional courses in the educational market.

Eligibility Criteria

In order to become eligible for being allowed to undertake the study of M.A. in History, candidates must at least be graduates with History as their Honors subject. It is to be kept in mind that the bachelor’s degree should be a valid one.

Course Outlook

Generally in most universities, candidates who are graduates are given a time limit of two years to do their study and research on any specific topic, which can be provisionally extended.

Job Prospects

After earning the degree of M.A. in History, people can further go on to do B.Ed and then become professional teachers in this field or join any historical group who carry out research and publish their works on a global scale, or they may also continue personal research if they may intend to. Apart from these options, they may also pursue for PhD in History.

Best Places To Pursue

Madras University, Chennai

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Punjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh

University of Allahabad, Allahabad

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
1st January 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam?

how many seats are available in MA?
19th January 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate.can i take admison in M.A.History
3rd February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

MA History exam paper in kosu
10th February 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate can i apply 4 M.A.history
11th February 2011, 07:20 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course
Eligibility Criteria
In order to become eligible for being allowed to undertake the study of M.A. in History, candidates must at least be graduates with History as their Honors subject. It is to be kept in mind that the bachelor’s degree should be a valid one.

Best Places To Pursue

good luck
19th February 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

my name rangnath mani my no. is 9807476818 plese tell me waht asked me jnu enterence in m.a. history
21st February 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam
I am a mediocre Student of BA(Pass) and want to take admission in JNU Is it possibe to do so.
21st February 2011, 10:28 PM
kingabhay01

Hello Sir/Mam
I am a mediocre Student of BA(PASS) and want to take admission in JNU History Is it Possible Please suggest me

Thanks
3rd March 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir I am niraj kumar my finel year graduation I want to tame admission in JNU please suggest me

[email protected]
16th March 2011, 06:38 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi dear,
Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course
Eligibility Criteria

thanks
6th April 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i have take admission in jammia malia dehli i have take ma in history plz tel me how can i apply
15th April 2011, 06:59 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
Best Places To Pursue
thanks
22nd May 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in M.A. in surat?
6th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my BA (Hons) in philosophy from DU with 49%, now I am looking for admission in MA (History), can i take admission in this course, i had one elective subject as History but again i have secured 48% in that. Please help me...
Thanks
17th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
can u please tell me the syllabus of enterance exam in ma history
19th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in jnu in MA(history)
26th June 2011, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT D SEATS OFFERED BY JNU IN M.A IN HISTORY COURSE?
28th August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate with political science as honors and had history as my elective paper.i want to do M.A. with history in J.N.U...is it possible?
27th September 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

on which date form will be given
10th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to join MA history?
18th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

wats d use of askin wen no one cares enough to answer u back! i've been goin thru dis page over nd over again nd always i hav felt dat u guys aren't being treated/answrd/replied back d way u deserve. by d way whos dis moron,whom u r askin ur qstns?
15th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of modern india for pg entrance in history?
17th August 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE IN M.A. HISTORY IN JNU
7th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

check jnu site for every detail
19th August 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

wahts criteria for jnu ma exam?
27th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Respcted Sir/Madam,
I am from Assam.Myself Mritunjoy Mondal.Now I am in BA 2nd year(hons) in History from Chilarai college.I want to know about the percentage for MA(history).I am waiting for your response.Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?