27th October 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper

Dear Sir,
I am a student of MICROBIOLOGY (H), Final year (3-year Graduation course) under North Bengal University, Siliguri, Darjeeling, W.B.
So far in my Part -I & Part-II Exams., I have secured 50% marks. I am trying to improve my result in my Part-III exam.
But, if I can not secure not more than 50% marks in my Part-III exam., then please suggest what should be my next course of education and where can I get admission after completing graduation.
Thanking you.

27th October 2010, 08:06 PM
rohi9t

Default Re: What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper

you can go for M.sc. from any university after that go for research
secondly go for MBA in pharma or hospital management
16th November 2010, 03:09 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper

You can go for M.Sc. by giving entrance exams conducted by various universitites/ institutes on the basis of which they select the candidates for the admission in the course.
6th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper

m doin bsc in micro and dunno wat to do in future!! wat is scope in microbiology my family ask all the time if i do bsc in microbiology how much salary can i get!!! dis is the main thing for me plzz tell
me m really scared!!
14th February 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of microbiology(H) PART I.Sir i want previous year question paper pless help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?