18th September 2013, 12:49 PM
J L RATHORE

How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB

I am a govt. servant. I want to study LLB part time in the evening. I am residing in civil llines. please suggest me college close to my residence.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 3 year LLB course in Nagpur college after scoring 44% marks in BA?
  2. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  3. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  4. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  5. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  6. How to do LLM from Nagpur University? I have done my LLB from Mumbai University
  7. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  9. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  10. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks?
  11. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  12. Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?
  13. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  14. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  15. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  16. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB -- [New]
  17. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  18. Admission in LLB in Law from any university after securing 47% in B.A LLB?
10th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB

I m a commerce graduate from Nagpur University. Doing job in Nagpur and want to complete part time LLB 3 years course in evening batches. Is it possible?
11th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in mba nagpur university and want to complete part time LLB 3 years course is it possible?
29th September 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I was a student llb first year ,1980_1981 at university college of law,Nagpur ,I got only three paper the remaining papers yet to pass. Now can I continue my llb studies after passing the remaining paper first year
9th September 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am ex-student of law college. Due to my job i could not completed llb. Please suggest me can i appear privately to complete my llb first year. And also suggest for IInd year admission in evening batches
12th September 2017, 12:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) is an 3 year under course & 5 years course is also available in LLB. This course is an full time course. According to rules LLB course cannot be done in part time or through distance because LLB is an practical course the candidates who are studying this course should gain practical knowledge so, this course cannot be done in part time, distance, correspondence and certification. There are few eligibility requirements which you need to fulfill for studying LLB 3 years course in Nagpur.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 45% from any recognized university.
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- There is percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates.

Admission process:
- You need to visit the college and fill the application form and submit the required documents.
- If you fulfill their eligibility requirements then you can get admission in the university.
- Few universities conduct entrance exam for giving admission, so based on your university the admission process varies.
26th June 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

WHICH UNIVERSITY DQES NOT CONDUCT ENTRANC EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?