21st May 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.E courses in Tamilnadu engineering college for Non Tamilians?

I would like to know regarding admission to BE courses in tamil nadu engineering colleges for non tamilians

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College for Non Tamilians? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  3. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  4. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  5. Can a student from Tamilnadu board get admission in KK Wagh Engineering College in Nashik Maharashra?
  6. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  7. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  9. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  10. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Admission to Anna University is done on what basis?
  12. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering?
  13. Information about PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  16. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  17. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed my B.E with 82%
  18. Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?
26th April 2015, 09:45 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Admission in B.E courses in Tamilnadu engineering college for Non Tamilians?

Hi,
Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in tamilnadu colleges for B.E. courses:
1. For general class candidates, minimum score of 50% is required in maths, physics and chemistry.

2. For BC (Muslim) candidates minimum score should be 45% in the above mentioned subjects.

3. For MBC and DNC candidates, minimum score should be 40% for the same.

4. For SC/SCA/ST candidates minimum score should be 35% for the same.

Non tamilian candidates are eligible for admission when they enclose a copy of a nativity certificate along with the application form. Candidate without such certificate will not be allowed for admission, as such a certificate prooves that they belong to Tamilnadu.
Thanks
Regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?