3rd June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 3527? Which institute is best for me?

i want to take admission in m parma my rank in gpat is 3527 where i can get admission and which institute is best for me?????

7th September 2016, 04:02 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to take admission in M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 3527? Which institute is best for me?

For M.Pharma course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for M.Pharma course in your Bachelor degree is 60%. 55% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 20 years. In order to get admission in M.Pharma course, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored GPAT rank of 3527 So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score. As you want to know best institute for M.Pharma course here, I am going to tell you the same:

Best institute for M.Pharma course -

Smriti College of Pharmaceutical Education - Master of Pharmacy

K.G.R.L College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Drug Regulatory Affairs

Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy - Doctor of Philosophy in Quality Assurance

Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal - Master of Pharmacy

Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance

Charutar Vidya Mandal’s Indukaka Ipcowala College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis

KLE University's College Of Pharmacy, Hubli - Master of Pharmacy

K.G.R.L College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology

VNS Group of Institutions-Faculty of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance

Dhule Charitable Society’s Annasaheb Ramesh Ajmera College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance

Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Pharmacy - Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?