29th April 2013, 04:56 PM
alokkumar41

How to take admission in M.Tech after scoring 457 in Mechanical engineering?

Sir, my gate score is 457 in mechanical engineering stream, and i belong to general category. Which college will i get, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MNNIT Allahabad or SVNIT Surat after scoring 457 in GATE and 3300 rank in Mechanical Stream?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission through government quota in B.E Mechanical after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering
  8. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  10. MS or MTech in india -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  12. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  13. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  14. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Any chance for me after scoring OBC rank of 457?
  16. Admission in APC Ray Polytechnic College for Electrical Engineering Diploma to a candidate who has secured 457 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Best colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 8519 in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
5th September 2017, 11:06 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech after scoring 457 in Mechanical engineering?

Now after getting the GATE score, you have to participate in online counseling process to get admission in best institute/university as per your rank. During counseling process, you have to fill the college preferences. You must have to lock-down your choices otherwise you will be failed to participate in online counseling process.
After getting the result of counseling, you have to visit the respective campus and complete the further admission process.

You can prefer following colleges during choice filling in counseling:

NIT's,
TERII,
YIT,
UIT, Kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?