5th September 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from diploma in 2nd year/

Hi Sir/Mam, I have left diploma after 2nd year can I get admission for a degree in any open university? Can you please give me the information on this? Can I do a degree or not? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue 3rd year without dropping in National PG college, Lucknow if having backlogs in 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible for MPhil admission while in 2nd year of the MSc degree?
  3. Am I eligible to do BE from Anna University via correspondence mode after completing the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU?
  4. Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular?
  5. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  6. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  7. Is my two year B.Com degree valid?
  8. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  9. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  12. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  13. Can I get admission in last year of B.Com in Open University if discontinued after 2nd year?
  14. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  15. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year degree admission after scoring 54% in Mechanical Diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  17. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  18. Possibility to join any Open University from 2nd year for BSc(Physics) 2nd year student of Burdwan University? -- [New]
5th September 2017, 04:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from diploma in 2nd year/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I have left diploma after 2nd year can I get admission for a degree in any open university? Can you please give me the information on this? Can I do a degree or not? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for degree course after drop out from diploma in second year, because you can not apply for degree course on the bases of incomplete diploma.

>> So if you want to apply for degree, then you must have to complete your diploma course and the you are eligible to apply for degree course.
5th September 2017, 04:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from diploma in 2nd year/

No, you cannot get admission in degree in open university.

To study degree in open university you need to complete your 10+2 or 12th or any equivalent education in related discipline from any recognised board. The age should be more than 18 years, if the candidates age is less than 18 years then they'll not eligible for studying degree from open university

Since you have not completed your diploma course you'll be not eligible for getting admission for degree in Open university.
5th September 2017, 10:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from diploma in 2nd year/

No, you are not eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from Diploma 2nd year. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing degree course, you should have passed three years Diploma course from a Government recognised university. Since, you have not passed three years Diploma course from a Government recognised university, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing degree course.
5th September 2017, 10:48 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

If you have already passed 12th standard from any well affiliated school board, then definitely you are eligible to apply degree course from any open university.
Even, you can apply it through regular mode. You simply have to visit the campus and apply for admission under management quota. If you are seeking admission in Delhi, then IGNOU is the best open university to pursue degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?