12th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks

hello, my self nilesh shinde
im do bca from solapur uni and i want to do mca in pune uni now tell me how i do this.
i give common entrance for mca and i got 45+ mark

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  2. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  3. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  4. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  6. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  7. Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  9. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Com course? I have completed my B.Com from Solapur university with 64%marks
  11. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  12. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT college? I have scored 56% marks in BCA -- [New]
  16. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  17. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  18. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?
9th July 2012, 11:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, my self nilesh shinde
im do bca from solapur uni and i want to do mca in pune uni now tell me how i do this.
i give common entrance for mca and i got 45+ mark

Candidate seeking to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from the University of Pune - Department of Computer Science, must have completed the Bachelors degree in Science Stream with Mathematics at the +2 Level. The duration of the program is three years. Admission is based on Common Entrance Test. The Entrance Examination consists of objective type questions from Mathematics, general aptitude and English language.

For detail information refer to the following address:

Department of Computer Science
University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind Road,
Pune - 411 007
Maharashtra State,
India.
91-020-25601446
[Extension 21/22/23] /25690794.

One may also refer to the following Link.
26th March 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks

Yet I'm pursing BCA from MGKVP university Varanasi and I want to pursue MCA from university of Pune.
Pls tell me the procedure of getting admission in Pune university for Pursuing MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?