2nd May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?

can i change uniersity from solapur to pune university? now i am studing 2nd year in computer since BMITE college solapur.and what is process?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  2. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  4. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. List of Government Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  7. How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks
  8. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  9. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  10. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  11. Which is the best engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  13. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Com course? I have completed my B.Com from Solapur university with 64%marks
  15. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  17. What should I do now? How may I get the job in psychology field? I have completed MA from Solapur university in psychology and B.Ed from Pune
  18. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
27th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?

How to change from Solapur University to Pune University in 2nd year?
29th July 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?

can i change my university from chennai to pune after 1st year of engineering?
31st August 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I change college from solapur university to pune university and is it possible
7th April 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I change college from solapur university to Pune university? What is the process?
23rd March 2018, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I change bsc admission from solapur university to pune university how to change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?