13th October 2011, 04:53 PM
chaitu19s

Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?

Hi,
Currently I am doing BCA (S.Y) in pune.
What is the course duration of MCA in pune for BCA gradutaes?
I heard that MCA will be made of 2 years in pune very soon,is it true?
If not,then is there any university which provide MCA of 2 yrs?

30th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?

Im a B.com graduate. Can i get admission for MCA in a good institute without giving entrance examination?
1st February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?

Hey friends i am Nitesh.
Currently i am doing BCA in 2nd year,i m maintaining 75% at all,but i dont want to loose my hardwork.And i love too much software actually software is now becoming my passion,nd languages too.But i m slightly confuse what to do?
Coz someone told me do MBA if u want money,but i want both money and connecting with software,what to do please someone help me.
6th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing BCS (T.Y) & i want to know about MCA course so plz tell me fees n duration
12th November 2012, 05:30 PM
Kapilraj2436

Post Re: Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?

[B]Yes you are right[B]
27th December 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

HELLO im doing BCA from Nashik university, i need to know that what is the course duration for BCA HOLDERS in pune university for MCA course?
12th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

is it necesary to give the entrance or not? currently m studing in ty.bca sem 6 . how shall i take admission directly in second year mca if i wish to do mca external in pune university?
can you plz tell me the procedure in detail?
18th January 2013, 12:52 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitu19s View Post
Hi,
Currently I am doing BCA (S.Y) in pune.
What is the course duration of MCA in pune for BCA gradutaes?
I heard that MCA will be made of 2 years in pune very soon,is it true?
If not,then is there any university which provide MCA of 2 yrs?

Dear Aspirant,

The certified course for the MCA degree is 3 years.So dont go for the false degree courses which could spoil your career.

Only concentrate on the courses and colleges which make the industry standards and the which fit in the academic rules.

So far to my knowledge the MCA should be a 3 year degree course.Studying it for 2 years could make you get jobs less.

Because many students prefer the MCA for 3 years from many years.

It cannot be 2 years.That is against rule of the education system of MCA.So my suggestion for you is to dont fall into tricks of some false institutes or colleges which offer 2 years.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
22nd April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 54 marks in mca cet which college i should perferd inpune???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?