6th December 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MS college? I have completed graduation from Assam University Silchar

Respected sir,I completed my graduation from ASSAM University silchar.In18th novembor 2011 I have taken admission in M.S college for P.G previous in chemistry stream, but could not submit my migration certificate.I have to collect it from the ASSAM University for that I need some time.so how much time the university will give for that so that I may appear for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  3. Will I get any college after scoring 121 marks in Assam CEE examination?
  4. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  5. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  6. How to undertake coaching for NET in Kolkata? I have completed masters in Social Work from Assam University
  7. Is Assam Down Town university approved by AICTE?
  8. Which is the best university between Assam University Silchar and Jandran Rai Rajasthan University for Mechanical Diploma?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  10. Which aieee colleges I can get with aieee rank > 15000? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the universities offering MSc Marine microbiology?
  12. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap? -- [New]
  14. Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force?
  15. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  16. Address of IBPS centers in Silchar city of Assam State?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  18. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
7th May 2019, 01:47 PM
STUDENT60

Default Re: How to take admission in MS college? I have completed graduation from Assam University Silchar

It is good to see people going for higher studies. As you are interested to do MS in US. You have take some exams
1.GRE ………….300/340 is a good score to get an admission in US
2.IELTS...……….above 7 out of 9 is a great score to study in US with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?