1st September 2012, 09:31 AM
ksanjiv

How to take admission in RAW and what is the procedure?

1. How to admission in raw ? 2. And its procedure ?...please tell me

15th June 2015, 03:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in RAW and what is the procedure?

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing. It is the foreign intelligence agency of India. The main function of RAW is gathering foreign intelligence and counter terrorism.

There is no direct recruitment to the Research and Analysis Wing.

The best way to enter into the RAW is through clearing the Civil Services exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and joining Indian Police Services and Indian Revenue Services.

After serving in the different services like IPS, IRS etc, you become eligible for joining Research and Analysis Wing.

After that recruitment is done on the basis of:

>>National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

>>Personality and Psychological test.

>>Interview.

So, first of all you should aim to crack the civil services exam and join services mentioned above then only you can become eligible for joining Research and Analysis wing.
15th June 2015, 11:37 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# RAW stands Research and Analysis Wing

# RAW is an Indian intelligence agency which is primarily meant for keeping vigil eye and check on internal and external threats to country.

There is no any direct recruitment in RAW. The recruitment in RAW always done indirectly.

# Only existing members (i.e. soldiers and officers) of military and para-military are considered for recruitment. Only those willing soldiers and officers are taken into consideration who have brilliant service record.

# Moreover, only those soldiers or officers are taken into consideration those who have forwarded their written consent or wish to higher officials in this regard in order to join RAW.

# It is advisable to join any military or paramilitary forces in order to join RAW.
9th August 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

1.does the qualification for the entrance xam of drdo or a god percent in gate help in joining raw as a technician?
2.What should be the shortest and the most reliable path to join raw when studying b.tech (telecommunication) as a female?
30th July 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have to join raw ,I wnt to do something for our country plz take me under ur guidelines I won't have anything in my life to lose that's why I wnt to give my life to my country....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?