7th July 2012, 11:14 PM
M.sabari kailash

How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?

hello.i finished 12th with cut off 190.i would like to take aeronautical engineering.if i will take this course can i get job confirmly?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff? -- [New]
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Can I get a medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 190 cutoff in 12th?
  5. Will I get a seat in College of Engineering Guindy after scoring a cutoff of 190.5?
  6. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  7. Which is the ebst college available after scoring 190.5 cutoff
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get a seat after scoring 190.75 cutoff?
  12. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  13. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can i get MBBS seat in any self financing college through counseling? My medical cutoff is 190.25
  17. Can I get BVSc seat after scoring 190 cutoff for BC?
  18. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
8th December 2012, 04:43 PM
mazahar111000

Default Re: How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?

->> Eligibility :--
-- The candidate must have done B.E/B/Tech or a diploma in aeronautics.
-- For doing B.E/B.tech the candidates must a pass in +2 with physics,chemistry,mathematics.
-->> Course Details:-
1. Aeronautical Engineering course or Aviation Engineering course is one of the most popular courses in engineering.
2.There are several institutes that offer aeronautical engineering coursesin India. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes.
3. Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.
-->> Courses Offered:
1.B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)
2.B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
3.Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
4.Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Aeronautical Engineering
-->> List of top Best Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering :--
1.GATE (Rajkot)
2.S. C. Moitra Air Technical Training Institute
3.Punjab Engineering College
4.Noorul Islam College Of Engineering
5.Anna University
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
7.India Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
3rd June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?

i have cut off 188.25 whether i will get BE aeronautical in a good college in tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?