26th March 2011, 09:00 PM
shubhro kanti

Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?

i want to do aeronautical engineering from Dheradun after passing 12th.can you give some name of collages and what can i do to get admission?what is the minimum percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  11. How much percentage should I get in 12th standard to get a seat in bangalore for aeronautical engineering
  12. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  13. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  16. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to join Aeronautical engineering universities?
18th April 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?

how to become an aeronautical engineer after 12th
4th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?

I want to take admission in aeronautical engg. branch, what is requirement for me?
13th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12 sci with 49.69 % and i want to admission in aeronautical Eng. college pl z give me comp lit Gide line
31st May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to do an aeronautical engineering. i have got 82 percent aggr in hsc 2011 can u plz guide me wat shd i do
28th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 sci with 57.6% and i want to admission in auronautical Eng. collage pl z give me complit guid line
14th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what % should i have to score to get good college for aeronautical engineering
11th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed X with 64%. Right now i am in XII. And i wanted to know that what percentage is required to get admission in this college(IIAE). To reply me ur answer mail me at ([email protected]). please give extra information also.
20th November 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

FETNES LEVEL FOR AIR FORCE
26th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I WANT THE ANSWER HOW
MUCH MARK AND PERCENTAGE REQUIRED AFTER FINISHING
10 AND 2
11th May 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed inter with 86% how can i get admission in indian institute of aeronautical engineering ,dehradun
30th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 year with 75 percentage can i get admission in top college of aeronautical engineering
26th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th exam with 86%.I WANT TOP COLLEGE FOR AERONOTICLE eng.plz guide me about it
29th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in std 12 3rd sem howmany marks i will got for add. In aero nautical?
4th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th exam with 86%.I WANT TOP COLLEGE FOR AERONOTICLE eng.plz guide me about it
according to me you scored a good marks in 12th bt what matters is the fact that must qualify iit jee,aieee,etc with good marks the only u can get addmission in aero. engineering
27th March 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i have just gave my 12th examination from state board and i want to aeronautical engineering further so what is the complete admission procedure after passing 12th and what is the last date for application ? i also want to know about the scholarship programme ? I also want to know that can i take direct admission after 12th ? i want to study in the national institute of aeronautical engineering , dehradun . please reply me at my email address that is [email protected].
15th September 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I scored 72% in 10th for aeronetic howmuch mark should i get?
6th April 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I am not good in maths. I gave my 10th cbse exams. should i pursue a career in engineering?
18th June 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage and marks required to join aeronautical engineering after 12th?
18th March 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Am going to take maths economics computers science and music in my IB program in grade 11...what are my options in india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?