3rd February 2013, 01:12 AM
arjun1504

How to take Biotech engineering after completing 12th this year

i just competed my 12th this year. i am planning to take biotech enginnering next year. i would like to know the courses i could take after finishing my UG.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  2. What should I do further after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  4. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  6. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  7. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  8. Should I go for M.Tech Chemical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotech?
  9. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech Chemical engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotech?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  12. Can I do B.Tech Biotech after B.Sc. in Biotech?
  13. What should I do after completing BSc Biotech?
  14. In which college should I take admission for Biotech after completing 12th with Biology?
  15. Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?
  16. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  17. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  18. How to do B.Tech in Biotech after passing 12th with PCB and Biotech
6th March 2014, 11:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take Biotech engineering after completing 12th this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun1504 View Post
i just competed my 12th this year. i am planning to take biotech enginnering next year. i would like to know the courses i could take after finishing my UG.
We appreciate you're aspiration to apply for Higher degree courses after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th standard the you may apply for B.E (or) B.Tech in Biotechnology Engineering course.

Eligibility Criteria for B.E/B.Tech course:-

●Applicants who have appeared for the 12th examination and are waiting for their results can apply for this course, but they have to submit the proof of clearing the examination once they get admission for B.E/B.Tech course.

●Applicants should be complete 12th standard in Science stream with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry Subjects.

If you have satisfy the B.E/B.Tech criteria then It's necessary that you should qualified in any one of the below entrance examination in order to get admission for B.E/B.Tech course.

-JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)
-SLEEE (State Level Engineering Entrance Exam)
-BITSAT
-EAMCET

Some reputed Deemed universities conduct their own entrance exam within the Institution itself in order to give admission for this course.

I suggest you to choose any reputed Engineering Institution and Apply for B.Tech/B.E in Biotechnology Engineering course in that Institution.

There are lot of Institution in India offers this B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology Engineering course. So please crack the entrance examination with good marks in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?