20th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to take coaching for IIT?

I'm in 11th.i want to do iit.but now i'm do not take coaching.i want to take coaching in 2015 and to write iit-jee in 2016.is it possible?plssss tell me

30th June 2015, 04:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take coaching for IIT?

IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology and it is the India's best institute for the technical courses. The admission in the institute is only for those candidate who qualifies in the JEE Advance examination.

JEE examination is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted in two stages as the Mains and the Advance. The one who qualifies in the mains are eligible for the Advance.

There are only three attempts to appear for the examination taking first as the year of the board examination. So you are eligible to appear in the 2016 if complete your 10+2 in the 2015.

Yes you can absolutely join the coaching classes but from now only start your preparation if you want to study in the IIT as every year lakh of student appear but only thousands of them qualify. So start you preparation go through the PCM NCERT books thoroughly and try to solve the previous year question paper of the Mains and Advanced.

For more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?