15th June 2012, 06:38 PM
amehta98

Are there any reserved seats in Rajasthan for Mumbai Students to take admission in Rajasthan

are there any reserved seats in rajasthan for mumbai students to take admission in rajasthan ?
i did not give any exam in rajasthan !

Related Questions:
  1. Age requirements for RPMT exam?
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  4. Is it a must to fill the state domicile in order to appear for RPMT? What is the age limit and how many attempts are allowed for the exam?
  5. Is a student eligible to give GUJCET after studying 12th CBSE in Rajasthan? How many seats are available in Rajasthan?
  6. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  7. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  8. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  10. How to get admission in govt college of Rajasthan through AIEEE? -- [New]
  11. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  12. Rajasthan state students can apply in Rajasthan engineering college through AIEEE?
  13. Number of seats available in Rajasthan for MBBS course?
  14. Have not got any seat in AIEEE counselling, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  16. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  17. How may I get the contact number of Rajasthan university for B.Tech admission through correspondence?
  18. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
2nd May 2023, 09:45 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any reserved seats in Rajasthan for Mumbai Students to take admission in Rajasthan

There are no reserved seats in Rajasthan for Mumbai students to take admission in Rajasthan. The process of admission is primarily based on the merit, and candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam (If any).

However, the certain quotas are available for the students from different categories such as SC, ST, OBC, and EWS. Some institutes may have management quota, which allows students to take admission based on higher fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?