27th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?

Sir,
I live in Pune and I want to
join my son in City International School.
Right now he is studying in 3rd standard
but for 4th standard I want to join him
in CIS. Can you please tell me the procedure
in details immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?
  2. How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?
  3. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  6. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission into 4th standard in Staya Sai school Putta Parthi?
  8. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  13. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  16. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  17. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  18. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
2nd May 2015, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?

Admission procedure:

Most schools, generally, don’t take any tests for selection of students in lower classes.

They simply take an interview to see if the child knows the fundamental things and is not afraid of interacting with new people like children at such age usually are.

But, some competitive schools whose ideology is that every child in their school has to be A-class material, they conduct a series of tests followed by a rigorous interview.

Sometimes, this format is for both children and their parents.

However, to get admission for students in 4th class, you need to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

> You must have to obtain the child Transfer Certificate from the old school and you need to submit it in the new school.

> You must have to submit the child's previous years qualifying examination marks sheet in the new school where you wish to join your children.

> If the school provides admission to 4th standard on the basis of entrance examination, then, your children must have to appear and qualify the entrance examination.

> To get admission in 4th standard in new school, you need to fill up the application form and you need to submit all the above mentioned documents along with the application form.
2nd May 2015, 12:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?

City International School, Pune offers 2nd standard to 10th standard admissions on the basis of merit. To get admission in that school, you should get the application form from the school admission office by paying an application fee of 500 rupees. Then you should fill up and submit that application at the school admission office, along with following documents.
1. School Leaving certificate
2. Four Passport size colour photographs
3. Photocopy of the Progress card
Then the school admission office will review your application and will intimate you, if your application is selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?