13th December 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take the print out of the IIT JEE form which I have already sent?

How can I take a print out of the application already posted by me?

25th June 2012, 11:27 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How to take the print out of the IIT JEE form which I have already sent?

These days my friends all the forms are submitted online. Well i am not clearly understood that what you are saying that you have posted it but i wanna tell you that if you have already submitted you IIT JEE form than you can take out the print out of the form by the "print form" option at the bottom of the page. If there is no option for Printing than you can manually prnt the form by using the ctrl+P combination or you can also take a snapshot and then get it printed. I hope the information will be good enough for you. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?