8th February 2012, 09:35 AM
firojsufina

How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA

Presently I m student of BCA 5th sem. and also doing networking.
I want to take a specialization in networking..
without MCA I can do or not means without master degree I can or not.
please suggest me sir...

thanxx

18th February 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA

Kindly send me last 5 years question papers of dsssb pgt economics
24th February 2012, 10:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA

There are lots of opportunities for candidates who have specialized in Networking. It is a challenging area because, there are lots of changes happening in this field and the candidates need to get be updated about those on a regular basis. Instead of M.C.A, candidates can opt for courses like CCNA and Red Hat. CCNA is the most common networking certificate course given by CISCO. There are various levels of examination for CCNA certification.
25th February 2012, 04:13 PM
firojsufina

I complete my CCNA, RHEL and also MCITP ..
after that what should i do ?
25th February 2012, 04:33 PM
firojsufina

I have done CCNA, RHEL and also MCITP ..
after that cource what should i do ?
9th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation(B.Com), Hardware & Networking, CCNA, MCSA, Linux....i want to do specialization in that....but which one is best....just let me know....
30th July 2012, 01:31 AM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA

There are lots of opportunities for candidates who have specialized in Networking. It is a challenging area because, there are lots of changes happening in this field and the candidates need to get be updated about those on a regular basis. Instead of M.C.A, candidates can opt for courses like CCNA and Red Hat. CCNA is the most common networking certificate course given by CISCO. There are various levels of examination for CCNA certification.
21st July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

A major growth in cloud computing & database management
10th October 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi m pratik . m student of mca 2nd. sir my programing is so weak. & i want going for job symultaniusly doing mca.for that purpose i want ur suggetion in wich field of IT aportunities are more excluding devloping??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?