19th December 2012, 03:07 PM
sanvishtha

How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed

I have completed my pg with zoolgy & b.ed also ,I want to be a teacher in central school,so pls give suggetion prepration for central school teacher examination.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. Can I become a English teacher after completing BSc zoology?
  4. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school? -- [New]
  7. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  8. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  9. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  10. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  11. Best CBSE and ICSE schools in Mysore?
  12. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
  14. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  15. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  16. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  17. Last date of form submission for TET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
22nd May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed

i m bsc. and msc with lab technitian.i want to know m i eligibl for pgt exam? plz give me answer.
18th July 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed

Sir I have done B.Ed.from ignou and post graduation from kota open university. Am I eligible for pgt for nvs 2019 exam. Please reply......nvs disqualified all corresponding course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?