30th June 2010, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?

Sir.i am studying engineering in a central university.I want to transfer to another government engineering college or to any other engineering college.Sir,please let me know where can i transfer.

4th April 2011, 04:06 AM
dava

Default Re: How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?

There is a procedure according to govt laid rules for transferring from one college to another . This is done when in the 1st year and depends on the vacancy of seats in the college which you are willing to transfer.
Both the colleges i.e the college that you are leaving and the college that you are being transferred to, should provide no objection . Then you have to pay the total course fee to the college you are leaving to obtain your original certificates .you will join the new transferred college and again have to pay the fee for the remaining years in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?