7th October 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from one government engineering college to another

Hello sir,I have been allotted seat in gec patan.I want to take transfer in another government engineering college so please explain me the procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from one government engineering college to another -- [New]
  2. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  3. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  4. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  5. How to change dental college to do internships?
  6. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  7. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  9. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  11. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  12. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  14. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  15. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  16. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  17. Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?
  18. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
7th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Transfer from one government engineering college to another

**Yes, you can change the college but only in the same university
~To change a college is not a very easy process. It depends on many conditions.

**To change the college, you will have to follow some steps===>

>>First, you have to go to the registrar and ask him to change the college Or call the other colleges admissions department. Such applications shall be submitted in case prior to making the desired transfer and shall furnish valid reasons for the transfer proposed.

>>If there are seats is available in other colleges, then you will get admission
8th October 2015, 05:09 PM
maakaladla

Yes you can change the college but in same university.

All you have to do is go to the registrar and ask for the transfer certificate or call the college department in which you get admission. After taking transfer certificte,you can submit to the college or university in which you get admission.

If there is a seat available then definately you can transfer the college.
9th June 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get transfer from nss college of engineering Palakkad to gec Trissur??
10th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for applying to get transfer from one government engineering college to another??
4th April 2017, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one government Engineering college to another also subject?
5th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of re application last year I got admission in government engineering college of amravati but I was ill so I could not attend the college so for taking admission I have to give fees again please. Give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?