6th January 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How from where can I do PhD after B.Sc in Computer Science and 10 years of practical work experience?

I am a Bachelor in Computer Science candidate with 10 years of working experience. I would like to pursue a PhD and also move to higher education. How could I get an admission to a PhD program to do my studies in conjunction with my work?

11th January 2020, 06:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How from where can I do PhD after B.Sc in Computer Science and 10 years of practical work experience?

The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in Ph.D course is that candidate must have passed master or m.phil course from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the Ph.D course from a recognised university on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?