18th March 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science while having 5 years of Software experience on MCA basis?

Hello,
I am an MCA postgraduate and having 5 years of Software experience. Now I want to enroll for PhD course in Computer Science. Kindly let me know how can I get admission in such PhD course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if completed 5 years M.Sc in Software Engineering?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  7. How can I study PhD in Computer Science in Australia being a MCA postgraduate?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  11. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  13. Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  15. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  17. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  18. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
30th March 2018, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science while having 5 years of Software experience on MCA basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an MCA postgraduate and having 5 years of Software experience. Now I want to enroll for PhD course in Computer Science. Kindly let me know how can I get admission in such PhD course? Please tell me asap.

You can get admission to do a PhD in Computer Science after completion of MCA with 5 years work experience in various colleges/universities. Eligibility to study a PhD in Computer Science is a pass in MCA with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance test and interview for the admission to study PhD in Computer Science. You have to apply online for the admission to do a PhD in Computer Science. You have to discuss about your area of research during the interview. The PhD in computer science is available for MCA holders in the following colleges:

CMRIT - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?