31st December 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?

Hello,
I reside in Bangalore, I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from Mysore University. Now I want to do Part Time PhD in Mathematics now. I am 35 years old now. I have around 5 years of Software experience but no teaching experience. Can I do? What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  3. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I register for Part Time PhD in Mathematics course if completed M.Sc about 14 years ago being a Lecturer?
  8. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  9. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  10. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  13. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  14. Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?
  15. How can I study Post Graduation in Robotics being a Mathematics graduate and having 17 years of experience?
  16. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
15th January 2016, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I reside in Bangalore, I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from Mysore University. Now I want to do Part Time PhD in Mathematics now. I am 35 years old now. I have around 5 years of Software experience but no teaching experience. Can I do? What is the procedure?
You don't have masters degree so you are not eligible for part time PhD in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed masters in Mathematics from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Mathematics.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?