18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?

Hi ,
I have 6 years of experience in IT.
GRE score is 307 Q/V -162/145.
TOEFL :- 99

What are the chnaces of getting admission
for MS Computer Science with the scholarship ?
My BE is in Electrical.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  2. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  4. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  5. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL? -- [New]
  6. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
  7. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  8. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  9. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Which are the available exams to get into top colleges in US?
  11. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  12. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  13. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  14. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D? I have scored 282 in GRE and 80 in TOEFL
  17. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
15th April 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?

The chance of getting admission for you to study MS Computer Science course after completion of your B.E Electrical course and with 307 marks in GRE, 99 Marks in TOEFL and with 6 years of work experience are more. Since, you have good score in GRE and TOEFL examinations, you can easily get admission in top universities for pursuing MS course. You can also get scholarship for pursuing MS course if you have good aggregate in your Graduation. To get scholarship, you need to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?