26th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?

what is the eligiblity criteria for isi exam........fee structure ............books required..........after 12.............nd about scholarships

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of ISI 2015 MStat entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility to do M.Mats in ISI? Selection criteria and fee structure? Previous year question papers?
  3. Books to be referred for entrance exam for M.Tech computer science in ISI
  4. How can I take up KAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam? Books that are to be referred?
  8. Eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? Which books to be referred?
  9. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  12. How to complete CS after completing MBA? Fee structure for the same? Books to be referred?
  13. Which are the good institutes for Aircraft Designing course? Books to be referred for the entrance? What is the yearly fee structure?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  17. Books to be referred for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure of BA in NIFT?
  18. Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?
28th August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?

I passed bsc in math hons i have optional subject chem&phys would i eligible to appear in mstat exam?
7th October 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?

pls tell me what education is need for ISI exam???????????????????
5th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i am astudent of 12class .my interest is in economics resarch work. i have no mathematics as my 12 main paper.
i want to know how i take admission in isi?
5th February 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am interest about isi,i am a student of 3 economics(hons) and i have no pass sub as statistics or mathematics as well as 12th or 3B.A.
is i am eligible ?
17th February 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

how many papers in entrance exam on mstat???????
21st February 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

how many marks needed in statistics (H) for the M.stat exam in ISI?
21st February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i pass 12th can i eligible for isi entrance ?
22nd February 2013, 12:07 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Dear,

ISI is Indian Statistical Institute and also one of the oldest institute in kolkata,here invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs:

B.Stat. ( Hons. )
B.Math. ( Hons. )
M.Stat
M.Math
MS ( QE )
MS ( LIS )
MTech ( CS )
MTech ( QROR )

>> In order to get into these,you have to be:-

pass 12th examination from any recognised board

Exam is based on entrance test which is purely merit.

>> For Mtech and Ms, :-

Graduation of engineering is a must with 4.3 year course from recognised university?AMIE etc

Selection procedure:-

> academic record, written tests and interviews.

Procedure:

You can download the form from main official website at : http://www.isical.ac.in/

Submit the written form to this address:

Dean of Studies,
Admissions – 2013,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 BT Road, Kolkata – 700 108.

Last date of application by post is 06th March, 2013. hurry!!
28th April 2013, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Isi koi fees hai ki nahi???? Fee structure mil hi nahi raha hai.....jara bataenge.....plz
1st May 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hey I m in BCA 3 year.. I did 2 with maths n economics as well as in my previous years of BCA 1 & 2, I had maths, numerical methods nd statistical techniques...so m I eligible 4 Ms. Quantitative science?
23rd May 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am passed 2 in 2012 .can i give isi exam in 2014 ?
5th March 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what's the eligibility criteria for MS in liabary science course in ISI...?? Is 60% is copulsory for all students in graduation.....???
5th March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what's the eligibility criteria for MS in liabary science course in ISI...Is it mandatory to have 60% marks in graduation for all stidents...???
8th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am doing eco hons from delhi university.
am i eligible to apply for master in statistics in isi,delhi ?
26th April 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am student of Science Biology .I have intrest in ISI so wat I have to do?
30th May 2015, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the criteria for filling form for ISI EXAM plz. tell me. I mean to say that what are the qualification after 12th STD .
16th July 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I passed b.sc in math honours with pass subjects physics and chemistry.can i eligibel for isi entrans exam?
29th August 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm studingin m.sc maths final year and i a'm don't know about this exam for ISI and what purpose for writeing this exam ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?