29th March 2012, 10:09 AM
pathy_88

How will be my future if I join KPO having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and M.E in Engineering Design?

Hi I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I have also completed my M.E in Engineering Design and now i have an offer in kpo and if join how will the future be towards my career. Please suggest me some solutions to join or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  2. How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition
  3. Will it be a good choice to join KPO sector as research analyst?
  4. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  5. How to join government sector for future assurance after completing BSc in Physics and diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  10. Which course is better after completing engineering in mechanical with 50%
  11. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  14. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  17. Best design softwares for mechanical engineering? I am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engineering
  18. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd January 2019, 12:32 AM
ATT.

Default Re: How will be my future if I join KPO having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and M.E in Engineering Design?

Joining a KPO can be very rewarding in term of your career provided one is willing to put in the hard work and the efforts to succeed. Since you have multiple degrees, it shows your sincerity and dedication, something which is required to get success. Once you start at the beginner's level, then with due course of time, you can also become the senior manager with 5 years of joining. In the next 4 years, you can be promoted to Vice President and then Senior Vice President. Accordingly, with dedicated efforts, you can ultimately become the director of the KPO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?