20th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to work in Banking Sector? When is the upcoming bank entrance exam

hi!! i want knw abt the upcomming common bank exams........currently i,m doing my 2nd year b.com.......i,m intrested to work in banking sector.....so, plz i wnat to knw the details

22nd March 2015, 09:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in Banking Sector? When is the upcoming bank entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!! i want knw abt the upcomming common bank exams........currently i,m doing my 2nd year b.com.......i,m intrested to work in banking sector.....so, plz i wnat to knw the details
The banking industry has really become the top career choice among the current youth of India. It is obvious as it is one of well-paid job with many other benefits. Public Sector Banking exams are conducted by the Institute of Banking, Personal Services (IBPS) which is a statutory body responsible for the conduction and regulation of online examinations.

The IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) notification will be released in the month of May-June. While IBPS CWE-Clerical Cadre examination notification will release in the month of September-October. However, State Bank of India (SBI) will release its notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in the month of June-July.

All the bank exams for various posts are held through online examination based on tier i.e. Pre and Mains according to the new notification by IBPS stating the new rule set for IBPS CWE-PO, and IBPS CWE-Clerk exam, IBPS RRB exams for various posts clearing which you will set for the next level which can be Group discussion or direct Interview. There are other exams held are SBI Clerk, SBI Associate PO, SBI Associate Clerk, IBPS RRB Assistant Scale-II, IBPS RRB Clerk, IBPS RRB Multitasking etc.

Eligibility criteria for all the bank exams are:

1. Graduation from any of the recognized University in India.

~~For Clerk: 18 years- 28 years.
23rd March 2015, 09:03 AM
sanspeur

Default Re: How to work in Banking Sector? When is the upcoming bank entrance exam

Quote:
Working as bank employee is the prestigious and responsible job in the society but it requires rigours effort to excel well in this industry.
Every year ibps conducts common exam to reqruit candidate by the various bank as SBI conduct their own exam in order to reqruit suitable candidate .
As one can opt for public sector bank or private sector bank.
As a b.com student it is best suited career for you.
The upcoming exam are .:
IBPS 2015
SBI PO EXAM 2015
GRAMIN BANK EXAM
23rd March 2015, 04:07 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Quote:
First i will clarify upcoming notification. IBPS Probationary officer is not yet released. But the notification will be released in the middle of this year. The exam dates has been already confirmed. The exam will be held on October. Middle of Under-graduate course candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. Pass-out candidates are eligible to apply.

We can say that one sector always stable that is banking sector because day by day the needs increasing gradually that why the sector have plenty opportunities in the upcoming years and future. So, you are chosen good career option. But getting the job in this sector. It is very tough so you have to do lots of hardware to get inside. To crack this examination, you have to focus on these, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Banking awareness, Computer Awareness and general awareness.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a degree course in any desire subject of the candidate. Age should have minimum 20 years and maximum 30. Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates. To join banking sector, you need to crack the IBPS and SBI Examination.
23rd March 2015, 07:01 PM
unique99

Presently you are doing your 2nd year B.Com.

To know banking work first you are to crack CWE conducted by IBPS and SBI.

Eligibility:-

1.You are to complete your Graduate degree first.

2.After that you are to visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in for upcoming notifications.

3.You are to do online registration.

4.Next you are to crack IBPS/SBI online CWE.

5.After that you are to attend Interview board.

Written marks and interview marks together will qualify yourself to join the desired
bank post.

If you selected as PO then within 2 years you will know banking works.

If you join as clerk then within 6(six) months you will know banking works.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?