13th August 2012, 09:53 PM
pshrikant

How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology

Respected Sir/Madam,

I undersigned have completed M.Sc. Biotechnology. I want to work in central government. Will you help me and tell in which sector or department or area i need to apply.

Your's faithfully
P. Shrikant

14th April 2014, 09:02 AM
Member+

Default Re: How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology

The Government jobs in various
departments you can work for after
MSc., Botany are as follows
1.National Park Service
2.Departments of Environmental
Protection
3.Departments of Conservation and
Land Management
4.Departments of Agriculture and
Water)
5.Animal & Plant Health Inspection
Services
6.Nature Conservancy
7.Public Health Service
8.Environmental Protection Agency
9.Smithsonian Institute
10.Department of Agriculture
11.Medical Plant Resources Laboratory
12.Forest Service
Job opportunities are also wide as
research organizations, herbal
products companies, farm
management organizations.
30th September 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am studying b.e. biotechnology, right now i am in 4th year. I want to work in central government. Will you help me and tell in which sector or department or area i need to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?