20th June 2012, 09:38 AM
saibaba.raji

Syllabus for central biotechnology entrance examination? Books that are helpful for reference?

i wanted to do msc biotechnology in central university.so pls send me the syllabus for central biotechnology entrace examination and the name of the books that are helpful for reference?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?
  2. Detailed syllabus of Indian Economic Serive Exam? Reference test books and scheme of examination?
  3. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Books to be referred for ISAT examination? What is the syllabus?
  5. Reference books for preparing for JNU CBEE exam for MTech Biotechnology syllabus?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for NET examination in Physics stream?
  7. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  8. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  9. Reference books, syllabus and preparation for ICAR Entomology?
  10. Syllabus and reference books for NID entrance exam?
  11. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  13. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  15. How to prepare for NIIFT, Mohali entrance exam? Suggest reference books for the same. How may I get syllabus for GATE and CAT exam? Suggest reference books for the same?
  16. Syllabus and reference books for CDAC exam for B.E. ECE students
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
  18. How can I prepare for ICAR entrance examination for Horticulture? What are the reference books?
11th May 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for central biotechnology entrance examination? Books that are helpful for reference?

please send me the syllabus of biotechnology entrance exam
7th July 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for central biotechnology entrance examination? Books that are helpful for reference?

please send me the syllabus and reference books of biotechnology for ICAR entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?