28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?

Hi, i am chaya, I am 32years, right now i am doing my LLM, i will be completing by the year 2014, so i want to know the age limit for the Government job and also what all the streams can i enter into government or central government jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  2. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  3. Is the maximum age limit for central government job also 36 years for general candidates?
  4. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
  5. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  6. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  7. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  16. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  18. List of postings available in central government for MCA graduates?
18th May 2014, 07:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know about the age limit for the govt. job sectors. And you also want to know that in which stream of job you can apply for after you are being age of 31 years old. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to help you about your problem as far as possible.

So first of all you know that in every govt. sector jobs there is an issue of age limitation that is they set an age limit for applying for the job. So first of all I am starting your job list as per age limitation at first in bank section so in bank clerical post the age limitation is up to 28 years of age. Then for post of PO the age limitation is up to 30 years of age.

Then for officers post the age limitation is up to 36 years of age. Secondly for a specialization officer like if you going for IPS, or IAS kind of officer post job then the age limit there is 30 years of age. Then if you want to go for a NDA or ARMY post then the age limit is up to 28. So in case of your age you can apply for the banking officer post job.
27th December 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?

What is age limit in central government teaching for general candidates ?
10th April 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a state or central government job within the age of 40?
22nd December 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I m 42 yrs old. I m working in basic education as assistant teacher. Is there any age relaxation for govt inter college . I want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?