13th March 2011, 11:28 AM
anujain

How would NET help in getting a job in DU for M.Com student? How to prepare for the same?

i m pursuing m.com from du and want to know how net help me in getting job in du.
whats the proceedure and how can i prepare for it.

14th March 2011, 05:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How would NET help in getting a job in DU for M.Com student? How to prepare for the same?

Once you complete your post graduation you will be eligible for the teaching post. But you also need to clear the NET exam. It is a must for any one you desires to enter the lecture post. Also only then will you be eligible for the UGC pay scale. You need to select Commerce as the optional subject in the NET exam.
31st May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How would NET help in getting a job in DU for M.Com student? How to prepare for the same?

hello, i'm pursuing m.com(final yr.). my final yr. exams will be held in may,2012. I want to kmow that can i appear for net exam in dec.2011? Pls reply fast.
12th June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing m.com with accounts hons.can i give net exams.
30th October 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

wich subjects are including in NET exam and how i prepareing for exam.
30th October 2011, 07:57 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

NET exam is conducted by the UGC every year in the month of June & December.Only post graduate students having 55% of marks are eligible to apply for it.After passing this exam they are valid to get the job in any college whether a Govt. or a private one on the post of
lecturership.

To prepare for this exam one has to go for the post graduation syllabus of HIS subject thoroughly.Many books are also available in the market for NET exam for an easy & quick preparation.You can also download the previous year papers from the website as under-

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html
30th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

NET exam is conducted by the UGC every year in the month of June & December.Only post graduate students having 55% of marks are eligible to apply for it.After passing this exam they are valid to get the job in any college whether a Govt. or a private one on the post of
lecturership.

To prepare for this exam one has to go for the post graduation syllabus of HIS subject thoroughly.Many books are also available in the market for NET exam for an easy & quick preparation.You can also download the previous year papers from the website as under-

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html
17th November 2011, 12:49 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

lecturership.

To prepare for this exam one has to go for the post graduation syllabus of HIS subject thoroughly.Many books are also available in the market for NET exam for an easy & quick preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?