10th February 2023, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How to write Diploma exam backlogs again after passing?

Sir. I am a diploma EEE 19 batch I have backlogs and how many years I can't write my supply exams and how to rewrite again my passed subjects... please solve these 2 questions

16th February 2023, 06:03 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to write Diploma exam backlogs again after passing?

If you have backlogs in your diploma in EEE and have already passed out, then you can follow the steps mentioned below to write your supply exams:
  • Check with your college: The first step is to check with your college or institute about the rules and regulations for writing supply exams. Different colleges may have different policies and procedures.
  • Apply for exams: Once you have checked with your college, you will need to apply for the supply exams. The application process may vary depending on the college, so make sure to follow the instructions given by your college.
  • Study for exams: After applying for the supply exams, you should start preparing for the exams. You can refer to your notes, textbooks, and other study materials to brush up on the topics you need to revise.
  • Attend classes: Many colleges offer classes for students who are preparing for their supply exams. You can attend these classes to get additional help and support from your teachers and peers.
  • Take the exams: Once you have prepared for the exams, you can take the supply exams for the subjects you have backlogs in.

Regarding how many years you can write your supply exams, the duration may vary depending on the college or institute. Some colleges may allow students to write supply exams within a year or two after passing out, while others may have a longer duration. It is best to check with your college to know the specific rules and regulations.

In addition, if you want to rewrite your passed subjects to improve your grades, you can do so by taking the exams again when they are offered by your college. However, it is important to note that some colleges may not allow students to rewrite their passed subjects. Therefore, it is recommended to check with your college to know the specific rules and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?