5th August 2018, 12:04 PM
rafikulislamsgd

Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

Hi friends, I have applied for WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment. I want to know the syllabus of Humanities and English. Kindly arrange the previous years question papers for the same recruitment exam also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Mathematics question papers of previous 5 years for WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam
  2. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE?
  3. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Download previous years solved question papers of WBPSC SI recruitment exam
  6. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  7. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  8. Computer Science and Engineering syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment
  9. Assistant Engineer(Civil) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam
  10. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  11. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  12. Previous years papers of lecturer in Uttrakhand Polytechnic exam
  13. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  14. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers of WBCS Assistant Teacher written test
  16. Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate?
  17. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  18. Last 5 years question papers for WBPSC Audit and Accountant main exam
21st February 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?