14th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th with Humanities stream. I want to apply for Fire Operator post in WBPSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate?
  3. Procedure and age limit to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment? Details of written test?
  5. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  6. Can I apply in MPPEB Data Entry Operator recruitment being a 12th Arts candidate? Last date to apply?
  7. Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  8. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment for an OBC-B candidate with 45% in MA and 43% in BA? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Audit & Account recruitment for B.Com with ICAI holder?
  10. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  11. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  12. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  13. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  14. What are the posts available under WBPSC recruitment for Political Science postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for WBPSC recruitment exam after completed MBA(Finance)?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply in WBPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  17. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  18. Can I apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment without experience with 71% in 12th PCM being an Engineering Diploma student?
15th June 2018, 01:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate?

Yes, why not, you can definitely apply for WBPSC Fire operator recruitment after completion of 12th with Humanities stream. The minimum academic qualification required for this examination is 10th passed from a recognized board.

The age criteria for WBPSC Fire operator is 18-27 years. The last date to apply for exam is 3rd July, 2018.
15th June 2018, 02:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate?

Stream is a not criteria for West Bengal Public Service Commission Fire operator examination. Humanities stream candidates can apply for this exam.

Eligibility criteria:

You must be 10th passed from a recognized board.

Minimum age required is 18 years and upper age limit is 27 years.

You are eligible for recruitment test after 12th with Humanities stream.
15th June 2018, 03:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for WBPSC Fire operator recruitment:

You must have passed matriculation from a recognized board. After 12th with Humanities stream, you are eligible for fire operator exam.

Age criteria for WBPSC Fire operator is 18-27 years.

You can apply for exam. Last date to apply is 3rd July, 2018.
15th June 2018, 03:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required for WBPSC Fire operator recruitment is Madhyamik or matriculation passed from a recognized board. The age criteria for general category candidate is 18-27 years.

You can apply for examination of Fire Operator after doing 12th with Humanities stream.
15th June 2018, 06:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Humanities stream candidates are eligible for West Bengal Public Service Commission Fire operator examination.

The academic qualification required is tenth passed. The age limit is 18-27 years for candidates of general category.

You can apply for exam at official website of WBPSC. There are 1452 vacancies for fire operator this year.
15th June 2018, 07:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 18-27 years.

The last date of application is 03rd July 2018. For filling the application visit at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
15th June 2018, 07:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed madhiyamik ( 10th ) are eligible to appear in Fire Operator examination.

The age limit is 20-27 years. So, if you satisfy the age criteria you can appear in examination.

The online application form is available now. For detail information about the application visit at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
15th June 2018, 07:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for West Bengal Public Service Commission operator recruitment examination:

Matriculation passed from a recognized board.

The age limit is 18-27 years.

You can apply for exam after 12th with Humanities stream.
15th June 2018, 07:52 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum eligibility required to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator is following :

Candidate must have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognised board or institute or should have completed any other equivalent qualification from a reputed institute.

As you have mentioned that you have completed class 12th in Humanities then you must be happy to know that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment because minimum 10th is required and you have completed higher secondary exams so you are eligible to apply.

Your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years and 30 years for OBC category and 32 years for SC/ST category candidates.

All eligible can apply for this recruitment as per following dates :

Online application start date : 13th June 2018

Online application last date : 03rd July 2018

Online application can be processed through official website of WBPSC where you have to visit recruitment section and go to online application and fill up application form.

Candidates can apply and pay online application fee through online mode and application fee is rs. 110/- and no fee for SC/ST category candidates.

So you are eligible finally and you can apply for this recruitment so do not wait just apply and prepare for exam because recruitment test is little stiff at present and you have to give your best to clear written test and other tests as well.
15th June 2018, 08:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You can apply for WBPSC Fire operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities stream candidate. The requirements for this examination:

Tenth is the minimum academic qualification for this exam. '

Age criteria for open category candidate is 18-27 years.

Last date to apply for exam is before 3rd July, 2018.
15th June 2018, 08:18 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th Humanities candidate. Candidate must have passed matriculation or Madhyamik or equivalent from any recognized board to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment.

Also candidate must be able to write, read and speak Bengali.

There are 1452 vacancies for Fire Operator Jobs in the WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission).

Age of candidate must be from 18 to 27 years as on 1 January, 2018. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.

Desirable Qualifications :

Candidate should have one year experience in fire fighting in any government organisation or department or autonomous body or Public Sector Undertaking.

Candidate should have swimming certificate from any government recognized institute or club.

Candidate should have certificate from Industrial Training Institute in one of the following discipline :
(A) Mechanical Engineering
(B) Automobile Engineering
(C) Civil Engineering
(D) Electrical Engineering

Pay Scale : Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
15th June 2018, 08:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment exam. Check the full eligibility criteria below.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates should complete Madhyamik or Matriculation or equivalent from any recognised board.

>> Candidates whose age are between 18 and 27 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment exam.

*** The application form is now available in the official website of WBPSC and dead line to apply for the recruitment exam is 3rd July, 2018.
15th June 2018, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for it without any issues, because class 10th is the minimum qualification required for it. If you are having class 12th qualification, then also it is not going to make any difference.

Just make sure you fulfill the age criteria, which is 18 to 27 years. Also, you should belong to West Bengal only.
15th June 2018, 08:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You can definitely apply for WBPSC Fire operator examination while pursuing 12th from Humanities stream.

In fact, the academic qualification required for the recruitment is 10th passed from a recognized board. You must be within age criteria which is 18-27 years.
15th June 2018, 10:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the recruitment. As you are a humanities candidate, so you can apply for the position. You must also have to ability to read and write in Bengali.
15th June 2018, 11:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission recruitment after pursuing 12th from Humanities stream. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is tenth passed from a recognized board.

The age limit is 18-27 years. You can apply for this exam.
16th June 2018, 03:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for this WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment after successful completion of 12th Class in Humanities stream.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Madhyamik" or Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> Besides meeting this above qualification criteria, you are required to meet the desirable qualification that are required and that is mentioned in the notification below.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years to be eligible for this Fire Operator post.

>> You may obtain more details from the official notification that is attached below.

Click here for Detailed Notification

Click here to Apply
16th June 2018, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment being a 12th standard Humanities Candidate. Candidates who have passed Matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?