2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?

Hello Friends, I want to apply in WBPSC recruitment for this year. So, I want to know all the post available in WBPSC for Graduation of Arts student. Please share the tentative dates of WBPSC recruitment for 2018 with me.

5th April 2018, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?

As you are an arts graduate, so you can apply for Probation Cum After Care Officer vacancy in WBPSC recruitment 2018. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline can apply for this position. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the important dates of WBPSC recruitment 2018, so download it and go through the link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dates of WBPSC.pdf(267.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?