12th April 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of lecturer in Uttrakhand Polytechnic exam

Hello sir
Can u please provide me the previous year question paper of lecturer in uttrakhand polytechnic exam on my email [email protected]
I will to very thankful to you

Rachna bist

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of computer engineering polytechnic lecturer exam
  2. Previous years TRB exam question papers for mechanical engineering for requirement of lecturer in polytechnic college
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  7. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. TRB exam date for becoming a polytechnic lecturer?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  17. Latest government polytechnic lecturer jobs question papers?
  18. GPSC syllabus for the post of lecturer(electrical) in Polytechnic college
26th September 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of lecturer in Uttrakhand Polytechnic exam

i have MCA BCA PGDCA (degrees/diploma), am i eligible for lecturer (CE/CSE/PGDCA) in govt polytechnic of uttarakhand?
7th July 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of lecturer in Uttrakhand Polytechnic exam

I am preparing for govt poly technical , so i need previous paper.Can any one send me the papers to my ID: [email protected]

Thanks
Ravi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?